The purchaser, hereafter referred to as "the Customer".
Filron American LLC, and Projector Lamp Genie (DBA), hereafter referred to as "Projector Lamp Genie".
Quotations are made, and all orders accepted, subject to the following terms and conditions of trading. No terms and/or conditions that the Customer may seek to impose shall apply or have effect unless specifically agreed in writing by Projector Lamp Genie in advance.
All products are sold by the description set out on the packaging of the products and/or supplied by their manufacturer and/or importer and/or distributor. Any further representations, advice or recommendations by Projector Lamp Genie’s staff as to the choice, suitability or description of the products are given in good faith in order to try and assist the Customer with their purchasing decision. In all cases Projector Lamp Genie advises customers to check that the product is appropriate for their needs by verifying the Make/Model and OEM or Manufacturer Part Number, where available. Images should not be relied upon for identifying the correct product.
Order Acceptance and the completion of the contract between Projector Lamp Genie and the Customer will take place on the dispatch to the Customer of the products ordered, unless Projector Lamp Genie have notified the Customer that the order has not been accepted.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The inability for Projector Lamp Genie to obtain authorization for a Customer payment.
- The product ordered being unavailable from stock, this can include situations where the physical stock level in the warehouse(s) differs from the online store stock level due to the scheduling of stock updates.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
Projector Lamp Genie reserve the right to not communicate regarding a transaction for which authorization was not obtained or if fraudulent activity is suspected or identified.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with US Law and any dispute in relation hereto shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Errors & omissions excepted.
Projector Lamp Genie operates during normal business hours Monday to Friday and can be contacted via email using the Contact Us form or by calling the Customer Service telephone number.
Customers registering on a Projector Lamp Genie web site are automatically entered onto our database. Customers are able to specify whether or not they wish to receive marketing communications from Projector Lamp Genie within their Account Details newsletter section.
Projector Lamp Genie does not share customer details with third party organizations.
Projector Lamp Genie reserves the right at any time to refuse orders and cancel any incomplete orders or suspend delivery, due to circumstances outside its direct control.
Projector Lamp Genie may cancel this agreement by giving written notice in the event that:
- Any invoices for the sale of Projector Lamp Genie goods are overdue for payment.
- The manufacturer/importer/distributor of the goods increases the price to Projector Lamp Genie.
- For reasons beyond the control of Projector Lamp Genie, it is unable to effect delivery following termination of the manufacturer’s goods or;
- Projector Lamp Genie is unable to effect delivery due to insufficient supply of goods from the manufacturer/importer/distributor.
On giving such notice, Projector Lamp Genie shall promptly repay to the Customer any sums paid in respect of the price. Projector Lamp Genie shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation. A charge of 10% of the order price may be made should the Customer cancel the order without the written agreement of Projector Lamp Genie.
The prices shown on Projector Lamp Genie web sites are subject to alteration without notice. Goods will be invoiced at prices ruling upon receipt of a valid purchase order from the customer. Quotations are made at current prices on an ex-Sales Tax basis and are exclusive of the costs of packaging, carriage, insurance and unloading unless stated within the quotation. Quotations are for acceptance within 7 working days from the date of quotation and unless accepted within that period will be deemed to have been withdrawn.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
Projector Lamp Genie does try wherever possible to offer exchanges when a Customer has purchased an incorrect product providing an appropriate alternative is available. Projector Lamp Genie will also accept products for refund that are no longer required subject to any applicable Re-Stocking Fee (RSF).
Exchange or Return is subject to return of the product in original unmarked and undamaged packaging, and in resalable condition at the Customer's expense and payment of any applicable shipping charges for the replacement.
'Special order items' cannot be returned for Exchange or Refund unless the item is found to be defective within the warranty period.
Returns for refund are normally subject to a re-stocking fee of 20% in the event that:
- A product has been incorrectly ordered.
- A product has been returned as defective but found to be in proper working order once tested.
- Credits or Refunds for unwanted, or no longer required, lamps will only be accepted within 15 days from order shipment.
Returned items may be declined for refund, or credit against a replacement, in the event that:
- The product is not returned in the original packaging.
- The original packaging is torn, ripped, defaced, written on or damaged.
- The product is returned in broken or non-working condition.
- For avoidance of doubt any product that has its seal broken or has been altered, modified or tampered with in any way will not be accepted back.
All product shortages or incorrect product delivery must be notified to Projector Lamp Genie in writing within 7 days of receipt of the order shipment and the Customer is responsible for checking that the correct item has been supplied prior to opening of any manufacturer's packaging, otherwise exchange/return may not be accepted.
- All returns must be pre-authorized and accompanied by an RMA number which can be requested via email using the Contact Us form on the Projector Lamp Genie web site. Please specify the order# and reason for the return request when contacting us.
- Returns must be sent to the address specified in the Return Instructions. If products are returned to any location other than the address specified within the Return Instructions then Projector Lamp Genie reserve the right to charge the Customer the cost of shipping the product from the incorrect location to the correct address.
- Refunds will be made by the same method of payment used for the original order.
- Shipping fees, including return shipping fees, will not be reimbursed or refunded. This includes items sold as 'Free Shipping'; refunds on these items are subject to the actual shipping cost - currently $11.50 - incurred by Projector Lamp Genie being deducted from the order amount or product amount (in the event of part of an order being returned).
- Projector Lamp Genie are not responsible for lost or untraceable return shipments and strongly recommend that Customers send return items using a shipping company that provides a way to track and insure packages.
- Products that are returned as defective will be tested by the Returns Team at the warehouse, or sent to the product manufacturer for testing, prior to send out a replacement lamp.
All our products sold are covered by manufacturer's warranties for the relevant period. These warranties commence from the date that the product is shipped from the warehouse. Products must be returned to Projector Lamp Genie as specified within the Return Instructions for testing and confirmation as faulty, prior to the offer of replacement or refund. All items are covered by a minimum of a 90-day warranty from the date of shipment against faulty materials or workmanship. During this period the items will be repaired, replaced or have parts replaced. No credits will be given, only replacement of goods, providing that:
- An RMA number has been obtained from Projector Lamp Genie.
- The product is returned to the correct return address contained within the Return Instructions.
- The product has not been misused or handled carelessly.
- All damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
- Repairs have not been attempted other than by the Projector Lamp Genie's authorized service staff or product manufacturer.
- The product is certified by Projector Lamp Genie as being defective.
- The Customer will pay all shipping costs of alleged faulty units returned to Projector Lamp Genie. If the item is indeed found to be faulty Projector Lamp Genie will pay the costs for shipment of a replacement product.
- Must be returned with complete kits, no damage and in full retail cartons.
- If under exceptional circumstances agreement is made to accept back any unused product, reimbursement will be subject to a deduction of a re-stocking fee and shipping costs will not be reimbursed by Projector Lamp Genie.
- No manufacturer seals have been broken as this voids the projector lamp warranty and hence any associated credit or refund.
Projector Lamp Genie reserve the right to charge a testing fee and/or administration charge (min. USD 35.00), where goods returned as faulty are found to be in good working order and fit for purpose or have been misused, handled carelessly or a repair has been attempted by someone other than Projector Lamp Genie’s authorised Repair Service Centre.
This warranty does not confer any other rights other than those expressly set out in above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. This warranty is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect your statutory rights.
Projector Lamp Genie currently accepts a variety of payment methods as laid out on the Payment Options page. Payments via PayPal and Google Checkout can be made using Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Wire Transfers as specified on the Google Checkout and PayPal sites (no registration necessary). Payment must be received and cleared prior to shipping. The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when an order is placed. Projector Lamp Genie reserve the right to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in Projector Lamp Genie's supplier price or if due to an error or omission in the price published for the goods on a Projector Lamp Genie web site. Projector Lamp Genie will inform the Customer of the correct price and give the option to cancel the order.
All Projector Lamp Genie transactions are "cash in advance" unless agreed otherwise. Payment terms are agreed at the time of the order. When granted by Projector Lamp Genie, credit terms are as invoiced or, if unspecified, a maximum 30 days net from the date of invoice and may be withdrawn at the discretion of Projector Lamp Genie.
Time for payment shall be deemed to be of the essence of the contract and payment shall be made in accordance with the agreed terms in full without any right of set off, deduct or withhold whatsoever. Projector Lamp Genie reserves the right to charge interest on any outstanding balances at the current base rate of PNC Bank + 5% until full payment has been received.
Projector Lamp Genie reserves the right to charge USD 35.00 for all unpaid items either returned or represented at Projector Lamp Genie’s bank.
Overdue accounts may be notified to a credit reference agency and may affect any credit applications made by the debtor in the future.
To help protect customer information when using a Projector Lamp Genie web site, Projector Lamp Genie use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to encrypt data being transferred across the internet. Projector Lamp Genie's payment providers, First Data, Google Checkout and PayPal, also use modern internet security techniques for secure payments as detailed on their web sites.
Non delivery of Orders is to be notified by email within 14 days of payment. Shipping is made by USPS, UPS or an alternative courier. Goods are normally dispatched within 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday) of your payment being cleared unless the item is out of stock or on back-order at the time of ordering. Goods are delivered to the Shipping Address specified when placing the order. Customers are liable for further charges if changes are made after dispatch to Shipping Address, or if goods are returned to Projector Lamp Genie or the dispatching warehouse for redelivery. Projector Lamp Genie are NOT responsible for USPS, UPS or other carrier strikes and other matters beyond Projector Lamp Genie's control. Projector Lamp Genie shall have no liability in respect of failure to deliver or perform or delay in delivery or performing the obligations under this Agreement arising from any cause whatsoever, the time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to supply correct address and contact details; Projector Lamp Genie shall not be responsible for any costs involved in returned or lost packages if the supplied address is incorrect or incomplete or if the Customer has been ‘carded’ by the delivery agent and the items have not then collected from the delivery depot, USPS or UPS.
A responsible person must be available at the Shipping Address to receive and sign for the goods. Goods will not be left at the shipping address unless signed for or at the discretion of the courier company. Projector Lamp Genie cannot give an exact day or time of arrival under this delivery schedule. If this is going to present a problem please specify a work or business address as the Shipping Address.
Please note: Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not classed as business or working days for delivery purposes.
TAXES AND SHIPPING CHARGES
Product prices are listed exclusive of shipping in the Projector Lamp Genie online catalog. The appropriate shipping charge is applied during the checkout process and then shown within the final amount to be paid. Where products are shipped internationally to outside the regional area i.e. by Projector Lamp Genie outside the USA, the Customer will be responsible for the payment of any import taxes due by the Customer's government authorities.
Sales Tax is applicable on orders shipped to customer's within the State of Pennsylvania (USA) unless a Sales Tax Exemption Certificate can be provided.
TITLE TO GOODS
Legal and beneficial title to the goods shall remain with Projector Lamp Genie and the Customer shall hold the goods in a fiduciary capacity as bailee of the Company until such time as payment in full has been received by Projector Lamp Genie for the goods and all sums due to Projector Lamp Genie by the Customer under all Agreements between them.
Risk in the goods shall pass upon delivery to the Customer. Projector Lamp Genie shall be entitled to recover from the Customer any goods for which payment has not been received when due, and enter the premises of the Customer where the goods are situated or are reasonably thought to be situated to repossess such goods. Where the Customer has purported to re-sell the goods before the property in them has passed to him, the proceeds of such purported re-sale shall be held in trust for Projector Lamp Genie in the name of Projector Lamp Genie in a bank account separate from all other monies of the Customer.
RETENTION OF TITLE
The risk in the goods shall pass from Projector Lamp Genie to the Customer upon delivery of such goods to the Customer. However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, title and property in the goods, including full legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the Customer until the Projector Lamp Genie has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full for all goods delivered to the Customer under this and all other contracts between Projector Lamp Genie and the Customer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid. Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between Projector Lamp Genie and the Customer under which the goods were delivered.
All products are shipped on a first-come, first-served basis. All stock-status information is updated each night or at regular intervals during the business day depending on the product (please see the Product Detail page for which is applicable). For certain products, where precise stock levels are not available, an indication of usual availability is provided. Latest stock status information can be obtained by contacting Projector Lamp Genie by telephone or through the Contact Us form.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The information on the Projector Lamp Genie web site is provided on an "as is" basis. Projector Lamp Genie does not accept any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with Customer use of this web site. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Note: Projector Lamp Genie has the right to substitute an equivalent product where the original manufacturers produce multiple variations that are appropriate for use with the customer’s device.
Projector Lamp Genie
119 S. Burrowes St